Lighting Control Systems
Maybe you’d like to make the perfect ambiance possible in every room. Or perhaps you’re just looking for a few easy ways to save energy. No matter what your intention, intelligent lighting with Control4 is always a bright idea. Here are just a few brilliant examples:
- Have the lights in the house turn on automatically to welcome you home
- Program the lights to go on at sunset and off at daybreak, or set them to replicate your normal usage pattern when you’re out of town so it looks like you’re home even when you’re not
- Experience hands-free illumination when entering a dark hallway; motion sensors can make sure you never have to fumble around in the dark
- Turn the whole house off in one touch with a “Good Night” scene—some lights can go completely off as the kids’ dim to 10%
- Program your lights to turn off automatically when a room is unoccupied for a certain amount of time
- Set your lights to a maximum level of 80%; your eyes won’t notice the difference but your utility bill will!